[Dailydrool] Miss Angelika Person

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 05:28:22 PDT 2013

Dear Snoopy, LuLu, and Gracie,

Wow!  All we can say is wow!  We will tell you how things run at our house.
1.  Beauford does steal stuff off the counter occasionally, but he is
usually caught in the act and if Mom catches him she takes the food back
and ignores his existence for at least 20 minutes.  If Dad catches him, he
gets to eat the food,but he has to go to his crate.

2. If we get into disagreements about anything mom and dad decide we are
tired and we need naps...in our crates.  We get yummy treats for going into
our crates but off we go and we better wake up on the right side of the
crate.

3. We don't go out doors without an okay command unless they are sliding
glass doors.  So, mom and dad just say "Wait!" and we do the wiggle butt
dance and wait until they say "Okay" and they only say "okay" if we are
fully outfitted with clothes which include leashes.  Tell your mom not to
feel bad though we have heard stories about Blitzen ATB.  She was an escape
artist and figured out how to take the gate off its hinges.  Yeah.

4. The mom hangs her purse on a hook by the door to the garage about 5 feet
high.  We can't get it.

5. We aren't Jewish.  So, Jewish law doesn't apply.  Mom law does.  Mom law
states that we don't get to eat until after mom has had her coffee and her
breakfast.  Waking her up at 5 am doesn't make her move faster and just
puts Beauford in a bad mood.

6. Browyn gets in enough trouble for bringing the inside toys outside.  We
would hate to see what would happen if we stole the parent's stuff and took
it outside.  No, we don't have to go in our crates, but we do all have to
go out there and bring the stuff back inside.  Browyn has the attention
span of a gnat, so Beauford and me Bugsey have to help.  I help with the
babies (stuffed animals) because she usually stole them from me and I want
them back.  Beauford helps with the nylabones because he likes to chew on
them and Browyn took them from his stash.  Browyn just runs around like a
maniac which is normal for her.

We are thinking it might be fun to visit because it sounds like anything
goes at your house and you have kids.  we don't have any kids at our house
and mom and dad have discussions to coordinate how they will handle
behavior.  As you can see, they are in total disagreement on Beauford and
stealing objects off the counter, but most of the time, they are an
impenetrable force.

Beauford, War Year Prinz and White Knight
Bugsey, also a War Year Prinz and White Knight
Browyn, the insufferable Fairy Princess