[Dailydrool] Whoops, how embarrassing

dpmcquade at verizon.net dpmcquade at verizon.net
Tue Apr 30 15:10:00 PDT 2013

Dear Gracie:
It was very nice of you to try to explain how the pogo instructions came to be in your mouth. But in doing so, you missed out on a one of the cardinal basset rules: It is ALWAYS the slave's fault.

Remember that. Whenever anything goes wrong, it's not your problem. Natalie, after all, was the one who left the paper within your reach. Of course, as a self-respecting basset, you were going to try to clean up the house. To do anything less would be wrong.

You were clearly in the right, and the human failed. This is a basset truth--and don't you forget it. How else will we bassets keep control of our humans?

You need a bit more work on this attitude before you will have the proper basset princess mentality, but I know you can achieve it if you try.
Remember: bassets rule--especially the females. It is our right. Don't let the humans make you take the fall--bassetude requires that we are never at fault.
Holly the Dolly of the Dashing Bassets
Who rules her household with a paw of iron