[Dailydrool] Mason Bees

Janice Colvin jhenrycolvin75 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 16:28:14 PDT 2013

Conley,

We gots the Masonic Bees too.  This year is the first year that some bees
lived thru the wintertime. The Mom has them in a liddle house under the
deck.  They are out and about now, but not comin in the backyard where
nothin is bloomin on the ground.  We had some tulips, which Data smashed.
 We also had some veggies, which da Dad made a picket lettuce (er laddis)
fence around cause Roland stomped all the liddle beans and ate the
cabbage-he the only dog here who eats cabbages.

We usually try to harvest the little veggies right away, before they grows
and gets tough!

This year the mom is trying a new tactic: putting all the tomatoes out of
our reach.  We have become good tomato tasters over the years, and knows
just wen to pick them with our mouthys.

Love,
Truman
--