[Dailydrool] San Diego Basset Rescue

Shirley Mueller snoozinhounds at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 09:25:24 PDT 2013

 San Diego Basset rescue is a small rescue that tries to cover all of San Diego County.  We just had an intake of several dogs.  Actually 4 more than we have fosters for.  We put out a yell for help for foster homes on our facebook page and 2 new foster homes stepped forward.  Another 2 donated money in case we have to  kennel them.  Just posting this as a BIG THANK YOU. to everyone who stepped forward to help.  Supporters of San Diego Basset Rescue are the best.  Thanks again to all of you.
Shirley Mueller
SDBR