[Dailydrool] Grudges Part 2

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 03:07:50 PDT 2013

Bugsey here.  I am over it now.  Just thought I would let everyone know.  I
let Browyn watch a movie on top of me last night.  I even let her clean out
my eyes and ears because she said they were filthy after days of neglect.
 Whatever.  I missed her and it was starting to cause stress.  Browyn
didn't even remember what she did wrong.  It is hard to lord something over
someone and hold a grudge when they are clueless.  Now I just need her to
get all the peach juice out of my neck.  I stood under the food mill while
mom was working on peaches and it leaked on me.  Now I am sticky.  Beauford
helped me, but he went and played in the rain and I didn't.  Browyn didn't
want to risk a fight over peach juice, so she chewed a nylabone on the dog
bed and stayed clean.

We are drooling for all the humans and dogs that are suffering.  Mom
working on peaches really helps with that,  Keep the faith.  The stuff
works great and we are working overtime at producing it.

Bugsey with Beauford and Browyn the Fairy Princess and the mom Jennifer