[Dailydrool] Dog in truck

Vikki Grauf fudgelady_vikki at att.net
Thu Aug 1 19:09:13 PDT 2013

I had to run a couple errands, and for the most part concentrate on the task at hand, least I forgot something, then have
to go back, gads.

Walking threw the parking lot to one of the errands, I spy a dog in a truck with the windows up. OMG ~ OMG ~ OMG
As I am close to a cardiac  arrest at this point, I calm down enough to notice the dog seems perfectly fine, even though
it is a 91 degree day, and the windows are up. In fact the dog looks better than I do at this point.

I don't hear so well at this age, penance for a misspent loud rock and roll loving youth.....but finally notice the
reason the dog looks ok is the truck engine is running, and the dog is sitting in front of an air conditioner.
Guess there are some smart and compassionate dog owners left in the world.