[Dailydrool] Spangler and Facebook

dpmcquade at verizon.net dpmcquade at verizon.net
Thu Aug 1 14:43:04 PDT 2013

Spangler has run into trouble on Facebook. For some reason, people she doesn?t know can?t be her friends. So you will have to contact her first if you want to become a friend. I have let her know that I put her name up on the Drool. If you want to let her know where you heard about Spangler, just say it was through Pam with Dexter the basset (my sign off on the blinddogs list). I don?t know if this problem came up because the Drool is supporting her or not, but I just wanted to let everyone know.
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets