[Dailydrool] Miss Angela's bedtime reading

bjenk1 at cox.net bjenk1 at cox.net
Thu Aug 1 14:07:32 PDT 2013

Several years ago, Utah Basset Rescue was offering for sale some of the Daniel Handler mysteries featuring a New York detective and his lovely though idiosyncratic basset.  I bought the first two volumes, each of which had two novels.  I know that there are eight books in the series so we would love to find the last two volumes.  Miss Angela loves it when I laugh and read passages out loud as we cuddle on the couch under the ceiling fan.

Anyone out there know if they ever made the last two available or where I can get them elsewhere?

Bill (the lawn mower is calling)
Angela (turn the AC up a little before you go out)