[Dailydrool] Daily Drool calendar date requests -- PLEASE READ

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 07:50:41 PDT 2013

Hi,

I am very far behind on processing calendar date requests because of a work
deadline and the Moon Doggie campaign.  I am working to catch up as quickly
as I can.  I will send a note out when I have processed all requests
received, and will post on the Drool and both Drool Facebook lists.  Please
don't e-mail me individually and ask about the status of your request
before then -- I spend time I could be processing dates telling folks that
I'm behind.  And that's on me -- not on you -- I'm not complaining about
individual e-mail requests -- I understand.  Thank you for your patience.

If you need more time for your picture or caption because they are
dependent on your date you have it. Clearly if I haven't gotten through the
date requests I haven't started pictures and captions yet.  Thank you for
understanding and for participating.  Laura