[Dailydrool] Update kind of

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 3 17:03:37 PDT 2013

Talked to Debbie this morning I think. Maybe it was yesterday too. She
sounded good and had managed to do some shopping at Target. It takes a lot
out of her, so she was very tired. Big stuff starts this week with the
placement of a port for the chemo. I try to write things down as she tells
me but I admit this time I didn't do very well. I believe she is still
scheduled to start chemo/radiation on the 12th. Her sister is planning on
coming up to help and she has a neighbor and a good friend who are also
going to help.
They are planning to put in an extra doggie door for Jake so that he can be
more easily handled. He's a big boy and a little snarky sometimes, but he
adores Debbie and this may be a bit hard on him, as well.
She sounds upbeat and anxious to get things underway. She still has a very
difficult time eating and keeping it down. Wayne is doing ok but don't
forget about him.
and of course
DONT STOP BELIEVING.

Ps I will try to do better updates in the future.