[Dailydrool] Riche: Dog treats

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 4 01:08:05 PDT 2013

I have not seen those "treats" but I could package pieces of garden hose to
sell to Belgian owners-- two of my 3 have surgically re-sectioned (all but
the sewing together again part) several garden hoses: one dug up an
irrigation hose and neatly cut it into 1 foot sections...
Or we could sell packages of empty paper towel rolls-- you know, just the
cardboard tube for all breeds, but Bassets in particular.

Recycling cell phones (whether new or old, being used or not) is another
new marketing venture we could pursue.
Kleenex could easily branch out into a proud, new field: Kleenex for your
best friend-- with a little box designed with easy-to-remove Kleenex and
then, HEY! ADDED BONUS: eat the box!!

 My Mother, ate some very popular extra-fiber brand of cereal in the
mornings until she read the label one day and discovered it had "wood
cellulose" in it....
So this is nothing new except that our society has spawned an entire
generation of idiots who are so eager to be the best pet owner on the block
that they pay money for sticks.

MomPerson to Conley, Nigel, Llewis and Doc. (ooooo stick!)