[Dailydrool] tEMperment

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 4 12:50:34 PDT 2013

Dis NigelLlewisConleyDoc.

We dun took a vote. It fore ta nuffin dat a dog whut bite he Mom or
DadPerson when one have fallen down an hurt itsseff not wurth da fuzz it
took to put on he hide.
Why.....dat's TERRIBLE.

We be very upsetted. We hopin dat a joke. MomPerson fall down we comes beke
to meke sure she breevin. (We dun tawkt about dis now and dis we plan)
So we chek she breevin.
Den we drugged her to da door mebbe by she shirt. She hair too short an if
we grab da flab-----whoops! Nebbermine we use da shirt.
Den Doc he poun onna door till we gettit open. (We ain't werked dat part
out yet.)
Den boom, we drugs she rite inna kichen so when she giddup she rite dere to
fix dinner.

See?
It so easy!
But bite a fallendown momPerson?Whoooo. Lookin for big ole trubbel dat way.

Hugs an Drool to ebberbuddy whut need it, you nose who you be.
Nigel, Llewis, Conley an Doc.

PSDoc in on dis long as dere aint no sticks around. He gots da tenshun span
ob...grass.