[Dailydrool] Liddel Basset Game

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 05:15:29 PDT 2013

Ha Ha it is I, Conley, King of the Kennel an I hab founded me a liddel
Basset game to play wif da big Bleke Dog, Doc.
His crate an my crate dey next to eech odder.
MomPerson putted a cardbord fing  beetween we cuz I eyeballin he meke him a
liddel nervuse. (He big an hairy but not very brave.)
So da odder day here whut I fond out:
We eets brekfass, yeah? I eet mine reel fass an den start reeeeeeeel
looooooooooow grrrrrrwwwwwwwwwwwwl.
Bleke dog take won bite siddon wont touch he food cuse ebber time he get
close I grrrrrrrrwwwwwwwwwwwwl.
BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAAHAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MomPerson she no heer dis.
She change da food eben.
He start to eet den stop.

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHWhhhhooops.

Yes'm. No'm. No. No. Yes'm. Growl, me? Yes'm. No I no fink you stoopit.
No'm I no fink I smarter. Youse hab dogs long time yes'm. Not borned
yestiddy no'm not by a long....nuffin ma'm. No'm I didnit say dat nom'am no.
You gone do whut?? But but but dey MINE...dey my pride an joy! No'ma'm. I
loves my liddel balls ma'm. YES MA'M I STOP GROWLIN. Yes ma'm I treet he
nice. I go lay down in my crate no ma'm you juss close dat door behine
me....

Started by Conley, finished by MomPerson to Conley, Llewis, Nigel and Doc.