[Dailydrool] FW: jasmin and joshua with jade,lillyand justinATB

Jonathan Molyneaux johnmoly at mweb.co.za
Mon Aug 5 09:03:25 PDT 2013

From: Jonathan Molyneaux [mailto:johnmoly at mweb.co.za]
Sent: 05 August 2013 15:39
To: 'dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org'
Subject: jasmin and joshua with jade,lillyand justinATB

Good afternoon all and healing drool been sent to all in need.

This is Jasmin and  Joshua chiming in , on Saturday as the slave Johnathan
does not drive and William was away the puppy school came to our house. It
was nice to have all those people and houndies around. I was very good and
just watched what the brother and others were doing ,until the treats came
out for doing things. I listened very carefully and did all the things the
teachers asked the puppies to do and much to Joshua's annoyance I garnered
most of the treats and the puppies hardly got anything. Since the slave
Jonathan  started doing things from home we have not read the drools and we
will catch up from the archives.

Jasmin and Joshua enjoying the new routines and having morning walks.

Lilly,Justin and jade just looking in

Slaves William and johnathan forever busy with one thing or anotherj