[Dailydrool] Violeta has diarea, help!

VIRGINIA OLIVEIRA duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Mon Aug 5 18:01:46 PDT 2013

Hi Droolers,

My friends, as a lot of you know, since I separated, seven years ago, Violeta stayed with dadslave because dogs are not allowed here. Now, they are allowed to visit, which, for me, is a great thing. So she is spending the holidays here (civic holiday in Canada today).
But I gave her something that gave diarrhea. I am not sure if it was the peas or the treats; i feel soooo bad.. And I'd like to know what do I do? I remember rice is good, but what else? The second time she went it was really loose, watery at the end...poor girl, I feel really bad for her.
Do I need to give any medicine, or it can go away just giving her the right food? Which food? Please could anybody help?
I'm really worried about her, even though I believe it shouldn't.
I will be waiting for an advice.
Thank you,
Virginia, Violeta's mom