[Dailydrool] DEET

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 16:42:54 PDT 2013

I am putting this out because there has been a lot of discussion about bugs
lately and I assume everyone knows this but I will re-state it anyway:
DO NOT USE PRODUCTS CONTAINING DEET ON A DOG OR CAT to keep the bugs off!!!
It is not Doggie Compatible.
I am not sure but if you cannot put it on a baby or a dog I sure wouldn't
put it on a cat.
Also if you give your cat a flea bath or use an OTC flea product please be
absolutely 100% positive beyond a shadow of a doubt that it is for cats and
not dogs. I cannot tell you the number of moribund cats we treated because
an owner grabbed the wrong flea product.
Yea and Verily I am preaching to the choir, I know but I can't help it.
It's a major fault.

MomPerson to Conley, Llewis, Doc and to Nigel, who carted his nice, clean,
bathed body through the fresh black dirt John had just put down for the new
flagstone path........
some
days.......