[Dailydrool] butt biting bugs !

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 5 16:42:56 PDT 2013

Hi Maggie Wags & Evil Annie's momPerson it's Gracie,

Our clueless momPerson puts Advantix stuff on us .... on our neck and all the way down our spine and on our butt too.  It keeps fleas and ticks and mosquitos away which is important because we have west nile virus where we live.  It also keeps most other bugs away.  Flys don't land on us .... and if they get close Snoopy or LuLu or I eat them anyway so flies are never a problem.  Bees either, we eat those too.  Yummy.

Love,
Gracie