[Dailydrool] Things dogs eat

Mondog1 mondog1 at aol.com
Tue Aug 6 13:02:13 PDT 2013

I was woken up at 5:10 this morning to what sounded like 1 of my dogs puking. I was thinking let them puke and i'll clean it up when I'm fully awake. The noise kept coming ughhh. So I called the bed over to my sons bedroom to go see what was going on. I'm walking to my sons bedroom to see Babycakes saying there with a balloon hanging out from the side of her mouth. Turns out she had about 5 foot of the string to the balloon that she swallowed. It was kind of funny Asir standing there with the balloon hanging down from her mouth with the string going into her mouth. The string came right out with no problem.
Got a love Our hounds.