[Dailydrool] last of the iowa hounds

Helena poist helenapoist at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 6 13:02:43 PDT 2013

Sammy left for the bridge in his sleep two weeks before our move to key west florida. Murphy was being checked out prior to the move and was found to have advanced liver failure. Roscoe was the only one who made the trip and did spend a whole month in paradise before succumbing to kidney disease. He lived two years beyond his terminal illness so we were grateful.. I now have two 10 year old seniors that I adopted via suncoast basset rescue. They are adjusting to the poist household.

i do have some predisone leftover from Roscoe and if anyone can use it, i would be happy to send it their way. just email me helena at proplanner.com

thanks for the continued suppport from droolers.
helena