[Dailydrool] Christmas in July Woofle

basset911 at aol.com basset911 at aol.com
Tue Aug 6 15:38:56 PDT 2013

Daphneyland is holding it's first Christmas in July Woofle! (basset word for raffle).  For each donation of $5.00 sent via paypal, you will receive one "opportunity ticket" which you can put into a drawing for any of the Woofle
items.  These funds help us continue our rescue efforts during the summer months when the need goes up but funding goes down!  In July we had over 40 adoptions (and 43 Intakes) which depletes the coffers quickly!
Donation can be made via paypal (please use the Sending money to friends & family option as no fee's have to be paid by using this option) Paypal recipient is BarniatDaphneyland at yahoo.com  Please note "Christmas" on your donation.
Then check our website and facebook pages for which item you want to enter your opportunity in, email that selection to Sandi at daphneyland.com

Many wonderful woofle items - the chrome basset hood ornament owned and donated  by Leland & Maureen Sklar is one of my personal favorites - but don't miss the sterling barette - 18 great items!

The summer has been spectacular - wonderful friends coming to use the guest rooms here at Daphneyland, many babies going into Droolers homes and new Droolers as well!
We have 5 new hounds coming in this week - so watch the facebook pages to meet and greet the new kids and celebrate adoptions!

Dawn of the West
Basset Rescue Network at Daphneyland
www.daphneyland.com
www.facebook.com/daphneyland
661 269-2682

FEIN #20-3737011 - 501(c) (3) Non Profit Organization -  Donations are tax deductible
445 basset hounds participated in our programs in 2012! Your donations make this possible.