[Dailydrool] Doggie hats: boy & girl berets (from MI Waddle 2011)

Karrie Kuecker wandereroftheworld at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 11:19:10 PDT 2013

We're going through some of our dog stuff (I'm moving Emma down to
Louisiana w/me in another few weeks, and we're sorting out what goes/stays
where), and I found 2 berets that don't fit either Joey or Emma, and
therefore aren't being used & enjoyed :( They're from the 2011 Michigan
Waddle & were part of a fundraiser that a really creative drooler (at least
I'm pretty sure that she's on the drool!) made to help raise money for a
run at the royal court. (Please forgive me, as I'm drawing a blank on the
name of the hound & human, my brain is still recovering from finals last
week!)

Anyway, if anyone out there in Drool Land would like them, there's a blue
one that seems to be a bit flatter/smaller as if it's a 'boy' style one,
and a nice, wide, floppy, 'traditional' 'girl' style pink one. I'd be more
than happy to mail them to anyone who'd like them, not asking any $ for
them, but would prefer if the individual made a small donation to the
rescue/fundraiser/medical fund/etc. of their choice, as a 'pay-it-forward'
sort of thing. Please contact me off list if you'd like either or both of
them, so I know where to send them.

--
-Karrie, momma to Joey & Emma, with Slater (ATB), Aunty to Checkers, Domino
& Crispin (wb) & Sadie Mae (notafosteranylonger) & Abbie Mae (ATB)

Joey's dogster page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/637473