[Dailydrool] Yet another plea

baronsbond at gmail.com baronsbond at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 08:47:55 PDT 2013

Once again, I have been asked to put in a plea for help for 4 The Hounds.
They have gone through the pet challenge winnings due to the amount of
hounds that Gladys has had go through.  She recently had a momma dog and
six buppies that came in.  Unfortunately all six buppies became ill with
something (that later turned out to be parvo) and died in pairs over a two
month period of time.  Gladys kept them in her house and nursed them and
has been devastated to lose them in spite of her and the vet's best
efforts.  She now has a dog that needs heartworm treatment, two females to
be spayed and two males to be neutered.  You can donate through their web
page 4thehounds.org or my sending money directly to Gladys.  Her address is
also on the contact information on the web pages.

My heart goes out to all who have lost a beloved furbaby lately and to
Debbie and Dawn, who are fighting for their lives as well.

May God bless each and every one.

Marsha Tiemann