[Dailydrool] Tramadol coating???

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Wed Aug 7 10:21:18 PDT 2013

Tramadol is incredibly evil tasting stuff, and the taste very quickly
leaches out into whatever food item you use to hide the Tramadol.  None of
my dogs have every willingly swallowed a pill, it's always a big fight and
we all hate doing the pill thing.  Well Holly will be taking Tramadol for a
while because of her back, and the Vet gives me a bottle of pills that have
already been broken in half (so the nasty taste spreads very quickly because
of the break in the coating).  I have been thinking and thinking on this
problem, and have a solution in mind that I'm going to try today.  Make my
own coating, like a thin glaze, dunk the pills and let them dry, then see if
the glaze holds up long enough to hide the taste.  Sounds good, wonder if it
will work?  Stay tuned.

Anita Woodrum

awoodrum at clear.net