[Dailydrool] Tramadol coating???

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 7 13:43:22 PDT 2013

ok, ok so I'm clueless but I didn't know dogs wouldn't eat Tramadol in a teaspoon of peanut butter so I have always put the pill in a teaspoon of peanut butter and I have never, ever had a dog look twice .... they just gobble up the dollup of peanut butter, tramadol pill and all.  Labs, bassets, and various others who have come through on the underground rescue railroad ........

Are you sure you guys aren't telegraphing don't eat this, it's nasty?  Cause I had no idea and they all seem to be fine with it.

Dale