[Dailydrool] housing

Marty Needham martyd70 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 16:34:20 PDT 2013

Hi Everyone,

The DH and I are in a desperate situation and maybe someone out there can
help.

We have 4 senior bassets and 2 senior cocker spaniels and 5 old cats.
We have lost our house and have to be out by the end of Aug.If anyone knows
of a place in northern Michigan,the UP or northern Wisconsin that is open
for a 2 year lease PLEASE let me know.I do not will not give up my pets.

Prayers and soft snooters to Debbie and her DH and her hounds too.

Thanks alot.

Marty,mom to Jeffery,Trudy,Cole,Donner,Mason,Hazel and the 5 cats