[Dailydrool] dog in car

Eva DeVaughn babynugs2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 7 21:36:32 PDT 2013

I have seen a lot of dogs in cars and I always call the police and go into the store and have them announce it on the intercom. The problem is the old cars would run forever with the air on. Some of the new cars only run for maybe 10 minutes and the air shuts off. Most people do not know this. I had a friend  who was bragging he left his basset in the SUV why he played golf for 4 hours. He paid the valet to keep an eye on the car to make sure it was running. I asked Marty what if the air conditioner quits working and the car is running Bailey will die. He shrugged me off saying he does it all the time. The next week he called to say his air conditioner broke on his way to work. How close was that?? He bought a new SUV.

Eva and Princess Nugget ATB
www.ohiobassetrescue.com
Bassetfest September 21 Saturday
Check out our wild shirts for BF