[Dailydrool] our beloved Cooper

Camee Dohrman janeeyre9721 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 00:33:28 PDT 2013

Our beloved, precious and cherished basset hound boy Cooper was assisted to
the Rainbow Bridge early yesterday afternoon. It was so hard but he could
(or would) not wag his tail anymore and that was one of his signature signs
of well being. We must believe he is pain free now and sitting with his
head cocked just so watching over us from his nice, cushy, heated, memory
foam cloud. We love him dearly and will remember him always through the
"paw prints he left on our hearts".

I wish to thank all of you wonderful droolers (people and houndies) for
your support and drool during his illness/ our tough time (which are not
over yet by a long shot).

Thanks again,
Camee with Miss Elly Mae (we keep smiling and lavishing love on her), Gigi
the guinea pig side kick and the whole Dohrman Family