[Dailydrool] Rusty and Pawtunia are Ready to RAMBLE.....Got no money, but we got socks.

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Thu Aug 8 10:49:17 PDT 2013

Remember us? Rusty and Pawtunia? We loves to raise money for homeless houndies..... this has not been the best of years in our house and we are on vacation at brother Newtie's chateau, er, Bon Bon's base......er, Camp Jamboree (wif Pawtunia's breederslaves). The slaves are workin hard at the grandheslave things......time for raising moolah has been at a serious premium, and still is.....but we want to RAMBLE! It helps the paw hounds of Brood. Rusty gets to eat pie. We wear fun outfits and sometimes win cookies and stuff. (We'll see about that. No time,  no time.) Our she slave is beside herself wagging at getting to take us and eternally grateful to the breederslaves. Did we mention we help the paw hounds of BROOD?

See, here's the rub. We got no money. Between Pawtunia needing surgery to be able to walkie again and other stuffs, the cookie fund is kinda low....but.....we do have a nose for basset crap...and WE GOT SOCKS. Pretty black and green ones. Which we will sell ya. Then we will have some money for the poor hounds and you will have socks that have bassets on them. We knows, ya have others, but we don't think ya have ours cause we checked with Auntie Shelly before deciding to hawk them! The money we make goes to the dawGies of Brood.

$14.00 including shipping (or delivery if ya are Ramblin or want to stop by) to the US or Ireland.....(Heck, the socks are green and she slave knows how much it costs to mail small packets there.) Anyplace else we will make her check and see if it is gonna cost a whole lot.

Please look at our. We really hate to show up empty paw'ed and are very sad we could not work as hard as usual this year.

We gotta website!!  http://www.bassetslave.com/

Go look. If ya see any references to woofles....we are not presently having a woofle. Just socks.

Thanks.

Pawtunia (I can walk pretty good....) and Rusty (They could have spent the big bucks on more pie for me and I'd have dragged her around.)