[Dailydrool] Pw Penny and Pw Polly

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 11:59:22 PDT 2013

Bonejour, Pw's Penny and Polly woofin' in from across the waves in Fwance.

We are pooooorly :(  Since Tuesday we have the tailpipe problem - it's leaking <yuck> (we have the "runs" - can't spell the diarea word) and we have not eaten. Yesterday da mum rang the vetman and he told her what to give us ... it's not working.  We think we may have gastroenteritis but we are not throwing up and da vetman thinks it is because of the heat (that we are ill, not because we are not throwing up). We are just not hungry and we are not drinking much either. Penny is the worst and because of her grand age da mum is worried. Da mum is waiting, impatiently, for tomorrow morning to ring dat vetman but in the meantime if you could sling some "dry up" drool our way we would very much appreciate it.

We are sending tons of drool to all our needy friends.

lurps

Penny and Polly

Eleri Pastouret
www.bassettissimmo.com
http://mascollection.free.fr
www.un-coeur-sous-loreille.org

"The surest sign that intelligent life exists on other planets is that it's never tried to contact us."