[Dailydrool] Happy Hound Friday

Michele S. wickedfoxybear at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 9 08:27:57 PDT 2013

Ruger Director of ASTT and Hound in Charge of Howling Hound Acres woofing in, with an official announcement.  With the power invested in me, given to me by...well give to me by me.  I am a basset hound after all...  (snickering).  Anyhowl I officially declare this today, Friday as Happy Hound Friday!  Why would today of all days be declared as Happy Hound Friday?  well let me tell you why.  This morning the momma finally got her lazy tutkus out of bed and said boyz, today I am going to make you happy hounds!  She started off by walking us around Howling Hound Acres for our morning patrols and potty, then she fed us breakfast. (this is an everyday occurrence, so nothing special here) But, then she secured the freshly made chicken jerky off of the dehydrator and we got to taste test it of course.  And then you know what she did?  She pulled out the beefy liver to make us beefy liver jerky!  Oh my doG...I can't believes my eyes.  But wait...there's more after she prepared the liver and put it in the dehydrator she got out her cooking flours and she made us 2 batches of homemade houndie cookies!  TWO batches of cookies!!! One batch is beefy cookies with liver chips and the other one is a flaxseed & parsley cookie.  Oh my doGness I just can't contain my excitementz. Colt is so happy that he is about to wag his tail clean off his butt.  I just can't imagine what she has planned for the rest of the day.   So by the grace of doG I declare this Happy Hound Friday.  And to all you other human hound slaves...get up off your tutkus and make your houndies some homemade tasty treats! That's an order from me Ruger, Director of ASTT.  What was that Colt?  Watermelon icey! Momma is going to make us watermelon iceys?  Ohhhhh it just keeps getting betters and better.  Hey mom, while your at it can you make us some wild huckleberry hound ice cream too?  She said YES!!! woo Hooo aaaaarrrrooooooooooooo!

It is Happy Hound Friday.  Get on board the happy hound train.
Ruger & Colt two very Happy Hounds at Howling Hound Acres