[Dailydrool] Unhappy Hound

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 9 11:08:08 PDT 2013

Hi it's Gracie,

This morning I was asleep on the couch behind the clueless momPerson because she was in a meeting instead of coding and so we didn't need to watch for bugs.

dadPerson showed up and clipped the lead onto me and dragged me off to the vetspital for a checkup with Dr Heddin.

They stuck a stick up my butt.

They stuck a needle under my skin.

They touched me every single solitary place.

I do NOT like the vetspital and so I am not happy.

Love,
Gracie who had a checkup today and is very healthy but completely dissatisfied and no amount of cookies is going to change that.