[Dailydrool] Whoopsie

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 10 10:04:32 PDT 2013

Bought dog food. Have switched the children to dehydrated raw and frozen
raw. I swore I never would so please, no comments about the food. That's
just where I ended up this time, and it isn't open to debate.
Anyway the dehydrated stuff is fine it's for the Bassets, who love it.
The frozen is for the Black Dog. Last time I got these neat patties that
you defrost one at a time, feed about half...
Today I re-stocked. Bought a bigger block of frozen, got home and
discovered------it is one solid piece, not patties.
AAAAAIIIIIIEEEEEEE.
I am going to need a saw....

Bev