[Dailydrool] Fwench Pwincesses

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 02:32:59 PDT 2013

Bonejour, Pw's Penny and Polly woofin' in from across the waves in Fwance.

Thank you SO much for all the drool - it is working :)))

Moi, Pw Polly, am almost fully recovered. The tailpipe is throwing out the right consistency and I am eating :)))  Big Sis, Penny, is getting back on track - looks like the energizer bunny is almost repaired. Tailpipe throw outs a bit dodgy but she is EATING!!!  Whew!  She had us worried there. Almost five days of not eating .....  Today she downed some bits of chicken and watery rice (let's hope it stays down).  Again MEGA thanks for all the drool and now we can go back to producing drool for all of the other houndies in need, out there.

We were VERY happy to see Brudder Elwood's posting this morning. You look after your mum and don't complain about the pots and pans :)))

We will tie da mum in front of da 'puter so she does not forget to VOTE tomorrow for the new shelter challenge. Remember, folks, VOTE VOTE VOTE :)))

Now, time for another nap ....

Polly (Pw) - gee it's hard work this writing thing ....

Penny (Pw) Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Eleri Pastouret
www.bassettissimmo.com
http://mascollection.free.fr
www.un-coeur-sous-loreille.org

"The surest sign that intelligent life exists on other planets is that it's never tried to contact us."