[Dailydrool] exclusive decals for your BUV

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 11 06:50:10 PDT 2013

Every WOOF counts decals for your BUV ( or any other no porous surface you want to put them on).

I am trying to raise a decent amount of moolah to give to Brood at the Ramble next month- this will coincide with my 15th Birthday. Will you help me? I can send to your SP as well. Or stock up some for gifts at the howlidays. $10 to get a kewl one of a kind decal AND save bassets at the same time. What could be better?

You can send checks or pp to angelikabrn at hotmail.com ( use the same email to inquire about mailing address).

Thank you for helping me help rescue! And these work for all breeds of WOOF’s!

see the picture of the decal here:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b260/bassets2/100_6897.jpg

WOOF- Elvis

Sent from Windows Mail