[Dailydrool] Important questions from Graice

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 11 16:10:30 PDT 2013

Hi it's Gracie,

I need to find out some stuff and so I am turning to the drool.  These are my questions:

1)  Julianne came home from camp today, she's been gone for 8 weeks.  We all danced and said hello and now we are snubbing her for leaving us.  How long am I supposed to snub her for?

2)  Mommy went shopping and she got herself a new top and new underwear and she left the bag on the bed and I got out the top and the other thing and I chewed the tags right off and Snoopy says he's telling.  Am I in big trouble or is it ok just so I didn't chew up the stuff just the tags.  Snoopys says there is slobber involved and I am in big trouble is he right?

3)  A great big bird thing (it was a lot like that chicken I got before only it still had feathers) anyway it crash landed in our yard yesterday and the clueless momPerson wouldn't let us catch him which we could easily have done.  She said he was dangerous and no, no, no, leave it leave it, leave it stuff like that.  Why couldn't we eat the bird thingy?

4)  Is it ok to pee in the man cave because you really really really have to go but you refuse to go outside until after breakfast and mommy takes you along to long to make the bowls into the mancave with her and you suddently realize you can't wait and you can't run out the dog door cause you're in the garage with mommy is it ok?

Love,
Gracie