[Dailydrool] Sending love and drool to our Moderator, Norma, across the pond

Susan Green pwginamarie at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 17:22:58 PDT 2013

Most of you know our UK Moderator Norma.  She has been a part of the DD for
many years.  She is the one that approves your posts while we are all
sleeping snug in our beds with our Basset Hounds.

Norma's husband, John, has been ill for more than a year.  Earlier this
morning he passed away with his family at his side.

Messages can be posted to her FB page or you can email Norma at
n.whelan at blueyonder.co.uk

Cards can be sent to....

Norma Whelan
43 Grantham Way