[Dailydrool] Gracie's Questions

Lilie Basset Liliebasset at comcast.net
Sun Aug 11 16:58:52 PDT 2013

Hello Gracie,

Daffodil and I have discussed your questions and here are our considered
opinions:

1)Julianne deserves just 6 hours of snubbing because it had to be very hard
for her to be away from you for 8 whole weeks.  From what we understand from
the Clueless Mom's postings, Julianne was pretty far away and couldn't walk
home on her own.  Extenuating circumstances.

2)The Clueless Mom is the one who is at fault in this case.  Everyone knows
that you can't leave a paper bag of anything where a Basset Hound can get
into it. It's just not natural for you to have ignored it.  We are glad that
you stopped with the tags, however.

3)You couldn't eat the great big bird thing because it was a GREAT BIG BIRD.
They have great big talons and big sharp beaks and do not go down without a
fight.  Moms, even Clueless Moms are usually right when they tell us to
"drop it"!!

4)No, not OK.  Sometimes you have to break your normal routine (especially
when you really have to pee) and take care of first things first.  Now, if
you didn't realize that you had to potty, and it suddenly became an issue,
then you should have alerted your Mom.  If she ignored you, it's then her
fault.

Sincerely,
Lilie and Daffodil Basset