[Dailydrool] Answers for Gracie from Bugsey

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 04:11:20 PDT 2013

Hi Gracie!  Bugsey here to answer your important questions.  Personally,
whenever I get upset enough to snub people or siblings, I always do it for
3 days.

I say you can eat the tags off the new clothes as long as you don't pull
the plastic tabs through the clothes and you don't leave any marks on the
clothes.  Slobber doesn't count.  The mom has to wash the new clothes
before she can wear them anyway.  Well, our mom does because the stuff on
the clothes in the stores makes her all red and blotchy.

The big bird thing.  My mom said it was a hawk, which is like our owl only
they are out during the day.  Those guys will tear you to shreds!  They
have beaks that do very serious damage and their talons will rip you to
shreds.  Oh please Gracie!  Leave the hawks alone!  You can eat all the
stupid robins you want.

Peeing in the man cave.  I am not the right person to ask about that.  I
don't ever pee in the house.  Ever.  I just don't.  I don't pee in my
special tricked out crate/Bugsey cave either.  That is why I get to have
such awesome stuff in it.  Of course, I pee before I eat breakfast.  That
way I can enjoy my breakfast without worrying about having an accident.  I
like to take my time when I eat.  I am sure if you asked Browyn the Fairy
Princess, she would say it is okay, but I think it would be better to pee
first.  That is what I do and my mom still lets me go with her to fill the
bowls because I don't like to wrestle before I eat and the other two do.
 How weird is that?

I will say this.  I bet your mom loves you anyway.  My mom didn't stop
loving me just because I ate her reading list and I was in her lap and
threw up down her leg because I couldn't get out of her lap in time.  Moms
are great that way.

Bugsey with Beauford and Browyn the Fairy Princess and the mom, Jennifer