[Dailydrool] Yum Yum!

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 04:33:34 PDT 2013

Beauford here.  I think I died and went to heaven!  Only I know I am still
on earth because Browyn is still harassing me to wrestle with her.  Anyway,
Dad smoked a whole duck yesterday.  That meant that mom had to pull out the
neck and the giblets.  Instead of just throwing them in the trash, she put
them in a pot with some carrots.  Then she filled the pot to the top of the
neck with water and set it to simmer.  Dad was one unhappy camper.  He said
they stunk up the house and he had to watch football in that stench.

Come dinner time, mom split up the giblets and the carrots between the
bowls.  Then, and THEN, instead of plain warm water on our food...we got
the warm water that she cooked everything in!  It was SO yummy!

We don't get this very often because Browyn and I are allergic to chicken,
and let's face it.  The humans eat chicken more than duck.  Come to think
of it...Snoopy is allergic to chicken.  I think the Clueless Momperson
should do this for Snoopy!  Did I mention it was good?  Really, really
good?!  Too bad you just can't buy containers of duck hearts.  Then mom
could do this more often and dad wouldn't complain so much.  It is the
liver smell he can't stand.  We really liked the cooked carrots as well.
 Yum, yum, yum.

Beauford, in gastric heaven, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess