[Dailydrool] Drool to Winstanley Clan & Norma

lea pierce leapierce at leapierce.com
Mon Aug 12 12:32:36 PDT 2013

Ahoy Winstanley Clan,

As Adm. JED "Sntach" Basset is new to the Droo (and Pacific Basset Feet)l,
he did not know of the terrible loss of your entire brigade. On behalf of
the Adm. the entire Admiralty of Sonoma County (by order of Golden Gate
Basset Rescue) sends the drool of wonderful memories for Precious, Jacques,
and Humphrey. We look forward to meeting them, and all who have gone
before, at the Rainbow Bridge when our tour is over.

Adm. has also ordered that Debbie's new Cafe Press store shall be an
official supplier to the Sonoma Admiralty in perpetuity.

Ahoy Norma,

Great gobs of drool at the news of your loss of your beloved husband John.
It is difficult. Houndservant lost lifetime mate last January. Adm. JED
came in the nick of time to mop up tears (and still does--he has a soft
heart for being such a crusty Adm.)

We weep with you and drool for you with our entire hearts and souls.

Ahoy Operation Floppy Ears,

The Adm. growled "Good Show!" when viewing the elite airbassets of the
Killer Basset Hound Puppy Squad preparing for their daring raid. The World
Basset Union (WBU) is much safer for their fearless service, declares the
Adm.

Leftenant Lea Pierce
Houndslave to Adm. JED "Snatch" Basset
Admiralty of Sonoma County, CA
By order of Hounds Majesty's Service, Golden Gate Basset Rescue