[Dailydrool] Snoopy checking in

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 12 12:25:12 PDT 2013

Hi all, Snoopy here,

I am so happy, I am excited I am thrilled life is sooooooooooooooo good!!!!

Thank you SO MUCH Lilie and Daffodil .... it was already after dinner and I wanted to cuddle my Julianne but I was thinking after the initial greeting we were supposed to shun her and I was so sad I was crying in the corner but then Gracie got your note and said what with the circumstances and all 6 hours was enough ..... well she came home at 1 and this was around 7 and UP on the couch I leapt with my Julianne and we hugged and kissed and she giggled like she does and I nudged the remote over and we decided to watch Despicable Me on TV.  LuLu came up on the couch too and we had ourselves a Julianne sandwich.  momPerson watched with us from the recliner and Natalie from the other chair and Gracie from the bed in the corner.  It was the best evening in months .... I kept sighing.  Loudly.  It was pure heaven really.  I wanted to get down and kiss Gracie for letting LuLu and I hug her without horning in.  But it would have involved getting down so I
 said thank you from my spot instead.

Everyone in our house has to go to bed by 11 except dadPerson because momPerson goes to work in the morning.  So even in summer the girls go to bed by 11.  So, around 5 minutes to 11 Julianne went to brush her teeth.  At 11 she went looking for Gracie and LuLu and found them in the living room and kissed them goodnight.  And then she went hunting for me.  She checked everywhere.  No Snoopy.  Every single place in the house.  Couldn't find me.  So she started to panic ..... I can't find Snoopy, I checked the house, the yard, where's MY Snoopy????

DadPerson found me in HER bed under HER covers waiting for her.  I climbed up there and snuggled in while she was brushing her teeth.  Hi Julianne it's Snoopy here, bedtime right?  So she laughed and wrapped her arms around me and dadPerson tucked us in and we shared her pillow and hugged till morning.  I got down at houndie breakfast.

Last night was heaven.  Thanks Lilie and Daffodil for the advice, perfect advice and perfectly times.  We love you guys.

More later from Snoopy who couldn't be happier.