[Dailydrool] Snoopy and the BIG Goof

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 13:12:30 PDT 2013

Dearest Snoopy,
You just had to go and listen to the girls instead of the boy.  You know
what this means don't you?  Julianne will forget all about you snubbing her
and come next summer she will leave you like yesterday's trash for camp
next summer. She didn't even make you a duck and carrots and feed it to you
on your food!  Are you sure you aren't the Fairy Princess in the household
(that is something Browyn would do.  OF course it has nothing to do with
her being a Fairy Princess and everything to do with her having the
attention span of a gnat.)  I hope you at least had the decency to try to
protect the girls from the hawk in your yard!  Okay.  I think I have all
the trash talking out of me for the day.  Please take no offense.  I have
been locked up all day while mom went to doctors and Browyn pulled a Gracie
and peed in our room and I was stuck smelling it.  I think my brain is
fried.

Bugsey, with Beauford, and Browyn the Fairy Princess