[Dailydrool] washable dog beds

Valerie vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 12 19:40:08 PDT 2013

when I just counted, I realize that we have six dog beds scattered about for our two dogs. the two favorite beds are not dog beds at all. One is the leather seat cushion off a worn-out and discarded old leather sofa. Easily wiped down. (Check the free section of Craigslist. People are throwing these out all the time when an arm gets ripped or some such, and the cushions may still be pristine). the other favorite is three washable crate pads stacked on top of one another and topped with an old cotton comforter. I recommend both dog bed solutions. easy wash ups.