[Dailydrool] Actually......

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 04:37:53 PDT 2013

The dog bed covers ARE washable. Just....the bed isn't. I am going to buy
pillows to put in there, altho I have always loved the scent of cedar..
Anyway I am going to get Dri-Deck for Doc who currently sleeps (by choice)
on the bare plastic liner and at night, when he suddenly wakes up on his
back and scrabbles to turn around, guess who wakes up?(I am about 4 feets
away).
I need a super soft but thin bed for Llewis, who has trouble getting his
leg over the lip of the crates, much less climbing into one of those great,
thick beds (which he loves.)
Nigel's "Tinkle Trousers" (OMG what a name) arrived yesterday and aside
from the logistics of loading a 65 pound dog who suddenly goes totally limp
into the harness with the diapers in place, I THINK THEY'RE GONNA WORK!!!
So much thanks to those who suggested them.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Doc.    really. "TINKLE
TROUSERS"??????