[Dailydrool] dIS Conley Mostely

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 06:36:11 PDT 2013

Dis Conley da wunnerful, mitey hunter.
Ok so lass nite da Nigel wokes up an gotta stretch. Sumtime he do dat in da
middle of the nite an MomPerson she geddup and let he move aroun a bit.
(Dis damn spellchker roonin my riting, correckting ebberfing all wrong.)
So she dun dat.
Den we all we wanted ousside so she say oh ok an leddus ousside an rite
away I smells it. Da bleke dog he sees it.
Llewis, he goin whut whut whut? but he gib da alarm.

Too bad too becawse MomPerson dun herd that alarm an she come chargin
ousside wif da leeshes an a look. Whatchu got??!!
I nose she awways afrait ob them liddel blackanwhite kitties, but dis a
huge monster grey fing onna fencetop runnin along gotta be 6 feet long an
mebbe 3 foots high wif hundreds of white teeth all poindy an HANDS an
UUUGGGLEEEE.
Ebberboddy afrait excep Conley an Ise jumpin onna fence tryna get it WHUT
LLEWIS DIS MY STORY!
Gimme dat puter back Llewis. Llewis you heer me Ise gonne cleen you clock
whuddeber dat meen.

Oh. Hi MomPerson...Yesm. Nomam.

This is MomPerson. All the dogs were chasing the baby possum as it ran,
terrified, along the fence. Conley and Doc were jumping on the fence which
is wobbly in that area because the neighbor's tree has pushed it out of
line. I am always afraid the animals on the fence will fall.....on this
side. As soon as I got there I got the "Oh no, we gotta go in." look, and
they started for the house without me even saying anything. The possum, a
baby, ran up a tree.
What a night.
What a buncha hounds.....

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Doc