[Dailydrool] Houndfelt condolences for Spunky

lea pierce leapierce at leapierce.com
Tue Aug 13 14:34:07 PDT 2013

Adm. JED "Snatch" Basset sends houndfelt condolences and the drool of
precious memories to the houndservants of beloved Spunky. Adm. hopes the
Hound Majestic's illness was brief, but knows this is of little comfort to
his houndservants now.

Adm. JED says we shall look for Spunky when we cross the Rainbow Bridge; we
are thankful he has gone on before us, to make our crossing easier when it
comes time for us to muster out.

Adm. JED also quite displeased at the wave of cancer hitting the ranks,
hound and human. Intends to take it up with the Hound in Chief Upstairs.
Wonders if the mighty flying basset puppies might have better access, as
Adm. is navy and they are airfurce.

With big heart, long ears, and tears for your loss,

Leftenant Lea Pierce/Houndservant to Adm. JED "Snatch" Basset