[Dailydrool] Elsinore, Warrior Queen

lea pierce leapierce at leapierce.com
Tue Aug 13 14:49:35 PDT 2013

With a more mournful expression than usual, Adm. JED wiped tears away with
his right ear when reading Elizabeth's beautiful post about the Warrior
Queen Elsinore.

"Gift time" indeed... Adm. says every moment on earth with Hounds Majestic
is gift time, but we seem only to sit up and really notice when our tour of
duty is coming to an end.

Adm. JED understands your grave joy. Applaud's your courage, and your
respect for the wishes of your Warrior Queen.

Buckets of Drool from the Admiralty to brave Elsinore, Elizabeth and all
Hound Majestic guardians, angels all.

Leftenant Lea Pierce/Houndservant to Adm. JED "Snatch" Basset
Sonoma Admiralty/Pacific Basset Feet