[Dailydrool] Shelter challenge and BBR Basset Fest Aug 24

Lisa Turnquist turnq007 at umn.edu
Tue Aug 13 15:37:15 PDT 2013

Thank you everyone for voting for BBR of WI and MN in the Shelter Challenge!
The bassets of BBR truly appreciate your support.  I voted today via
Internet Explorer and it worked.  Thanks to the person who suggested just
put in the word Basset and the state WI.  Seems like that is the only way
the search works.

http://www.shelterchallenge.com/

I also want to spread the word that Basset Buddies Rescue's 13th annual
BassetFest is coming up very soon!  Please join us on Saturday, August 24th
, 10am to 5pm in Big Bend WI (just outside of Milwaukee) for a full day of
basset fun and activities.  As usual we will have the large, securely fenced
area for the bassets to roam off leash all day.  See the website for more
details.  www.bbrescue.org .

Lisa and the MN Woofers

Hank, Zuzu and Rae Ann