[Dailydrool] 2014 Senior Basset calendar information (this is NOT the Daily Drool calendar)

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Tue Aug 13 17:34:12 PDT 2013

Dear Droolers,

As many of you know, we are working on the 2014 Senior Basset calendar.
We are accepting contestants

Now, who will try and earn a spot on one of the months of the calendar.
Through the end of August,  your senior Basset (7 yrs and up) can enter,
just email me with their picture!

We also still have many dates left for purchase.  The support dates consist
of a picture of your hound on a date of your choosing.

You can see what is available at www.bounderblvd.org    and click on the tab
for 2014 Basset Calendar Support Dates.

These pictures can be any pet you have,   and any age, so no one is excluded
for this.

Lastly, and this is the main reason for this post.

Our memorial pages of the calendar.   We like to honor those Basset and
Beagles who have left for the Bridge within the last

year.  I have contacted many folks, but may have missed some people.  If you
have lost one of your pack  since last Sept 1,  and would like them to be in
the memorial pages,  please send me a photo, with their name.

I have been getting pictures from many of you, and it just breaks my heart
to really see how many we have lost.  But these pages are important to
remember our babies.

You can email me at houndsabound at cfl.rr.com

Thanks and drool to all!

wen and the Bounders