[Dailydrool] Sending drool and need some back

Emily G earthyoga at aol.com
Wed Aug 14 19:13:14 PDT 2013

The Gareis girls are sending drool to those in need and those who have lost a hound....If a little drool can be sent my brother's way it would be appreciated - he was diagnosed with cancer last year at this time and we thought he had got it in check however it reared it's ugly head again and he sure could use some of that wonderful drool!  Thank you in advance!

Emily and the Gareis girls - Maggie, Bailey, LaVerne & Gracie